TRAVEL CONSULTANT, LOCATION, LONDON
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Salary: 16-22k basic + bonuses
Independent travel agency is looking for a sales consultant to join their small, friendly team. We are looking for a person who is sales focused, has Caribbean and luxury travel knowledge. The ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure, meeting customers face to face as well as dealing over the phone in a professional manner. Have experience or knowledge of working in a target sales industry or understand the importance of targeted sales.
The key responsibilities would include making reservations for flights, hotels and cruises, to sell insurance and provide relevant travel information to clients including important details such as payments and cancellations policies. All reservations will be made over the phone as well as from walk trade so clients will have to be assisted both promptly and professionally
The sales consultant will work with a monthly selling target structure, so it is important to be a strong seller and a team player.
– Booking worldwide nett and published fares
– Booking car hire, cruise, hotel, holiday packages
– Providing the highest level of customer service
– Working efficiently in a highly professional environment
Travel Consultant – Required experience:
– A minimum of 1 years experience in the Travel industry
– Excellent sales skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– You must be a team player with a helpful and professional manner.
Travel Consultant – Additional information:
– Excellent Salary + Bonus
– Travel discounts
– Business trips
To apply for this role please call us on 02030787866 and ask for John or Christianah or email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org